Yes, we have been a member of the BBB in Pueblo and have an unblemished reputation. You can verify our information by going to the Southern Colorado Better Business Bureau website.
Yes, we have built our reputation on taking care of the needs of our customers 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, including all holidays. If you or your business has an immediate need for plumbing, HVAC or utilities, we will send a trained technician to your location right away. Please call (719) 546-1730 for emergency service.
North American Technician Excellence (NATE) is an independent, third-party organization that develops and promotes excellence in the installation and service of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration equipment by recognizing high-quality industry technicians through voluntary testing and certification. Our HVAC Technicians have all passed the rigorous testing necessary to qualify as NATE Certified Technicians.
Does Industrial Plumbing & Heating Co. also take care of sewer, water, gas and fire hydrant line repairs?
Yes, the underground utility portion of your home or business is also another area we are experts in. Our utilities crew is available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. We have a complete crew dedicated to the smallest sewer drain stoppage, all the way up to the largest water main repair. If you require an emergency team to take care of your immediate needs, Industrial Plumbing & Heating Co. is the team to choose. When you have an underground utility problem, time is of the essence so call immediately (719) 546-1730.
Does your Utility Division offer Zero-Dig Technology for underground sewer pipes? (CIPP) Cured in Place Pipe re-lining to avoid digging up our entire property to make a repair?
Yes, we are a certified and authorized Perma-Liner Installer and can repair most piping systems without cutting floors or excavating entire areas. Instead of cutting floors to replace or repair your drain lines we can coat your broken pipes with our Perma-Liner system. Little to no digging is involved in this trenchless process, making for a potentially more cost-effective and less disruptive method than traditional “dig and replace” pipe repair methods. Save time and money on expensive repairs! Call Industrial Plumbing & Heating Co. today at (719) 546-1730 to learn more about this outstanding product and its solution capabilities.
- Upgrade to a high-efficiency air conditioner – Swapping your old, inefficient air conditioning system for a high-efficient one can cut electricity bills by one-third. Consult one of our HVAC professionals to ensure your system is the right size for your home, and you aren’t over- or under-cooling for your space needs.
- Have an annual maintenance performed – Having an annual maintenance performed on your air conditioner by our HVAC licensed technicians will help ensure it operates at its peak efficiency and catches any potential breakdowns before they occur.
- Don’t block vents in well-used rooms – Keep your supply and return air vents free of objects like blinds, carpets or furniture so your air conditioner can operate efficiently and there is even cool air distribution.
- Change your air filter regularly – Replace the air filter in your furnace on a regular basis. Dirty air filters reduce the amount of air flowing through a system and make the furnace work harder to maintain the temperature.
- Upgrade to a high-efficiency furnace – New high-efficiency furnaces use up to 50% less fuel than an older system and can help you save on your home-heating costs annually.
- Have an annual maintenance performed – Having an annual maintenance performed on your furnace by our HVAC licensed technicians will help ensure it operates at its peak efficiency and catches any potential breakdowns before they occur.
- Install a programmable thermostat – A programmable thermostat enables you to control your home’s temperature when you’re away or asleep, and will help you save on your heating bill.
- Don’t block vents in well-used rooms – Keep your supply and return air vents free of objects like blinds, carpets or furniture so your furnace can operate efficiently and there is even heat distribution.
- Change your air filter regularly – Replace the air filter in your furnace on a regular basis. Dirty air filters reduce the amount of air flowing through a system and make the furnace work harder to maintain the temperature
Most systems have a lifetime of 10 to 20 years. As your equipment gets older, its efficiency can decrease dramatically. You may notice that it is noisier and needs repairs more often. When a unit begins to show its age, you have two choices. You can overhaul the system or replace it. Because heating and cooling technologies has improved over time, a new system designed with newer, more energy-efficient equipment makes sense, especially if your system is 10 or more years old. If your existing system is not up to the job of heating or cooling your home or business, or is running up large maintenance or utility bills, the time has probably arrived for a full replacement. Call IndustrialPlumbing & Heating Co. today at (719) 546-1730 and let our HVAC professionals estimate the cost of a new system for you.
We recommend replacing the air filter in your furnace on a regular basis. Dirty air filters reduce the amount of air flowing through a system and make the furnace work harder to maintain the temperature. How often you change the filter depends on the type of filter you use, if you have pets, and how often your system is run. Please give us a call and you can talk to one of our HVAC professionals or to schedule a complete check and service of your system. Call today (719) 546-1730.
Yes. You should schedule at least two (2) annual HVAC system check and services. These should be scheduled one in the Fall to prepare for the heating season and one in the Spring for the air conditioning season. Keeping your system properly maintained will lower energy and repair costs, prevent breakdowns, and prolong the life of your equipment. Neglecting necessary maintenance ensures a steady decline in your systems performance while energy use steadily increases. Call Industrial Plumbing & Heating Co. today at (719) 546-1730 to schedule your Fall & Spring HVAC system check and service.
Most leaks in residential plumbing systems are found in the toilet tank. These leaks typically result from worn parts or improper alignment of some part of the flushing mechanism. It is important to find and stop these leaks because they will cause an increase in your monthly water bill. If you are experiencing increased water usage bills, call Industrial Plumbing & Heating Co. today at (719) 546-1730 to schedule the necessary repairs to your leaking toilets.
If you are experiencing rattling or slamming of pipes when the water is turned on or off abruptly, increased water pressure is normally the culprit in these situations and a defective pressure reducing valve (PRV) is usually the cause. This is an easy repair for us to do so please call Industrial Plumbing & Heating Co. today at (719) 546-1730 to schedule a diagnosis and repair by one of our Licensed Professional Plumbers on staff.
Is it necessary to unscrew the hose from my outside sillcock / water faucet during the winter months?
Yes. If you leave the hose attached to the faucet outside, water will remain in the section of pipe beyond the sillcock valve. If it freezes the pipe can still burst. In this case, you won’t notice the leak right away on a warm day after a freeze. Instead, you’ll notice the problem the next time you turn the faucet on to water the lawn or wash your car in the spring. You may notice that you have lower water pressure on the far end of the hose which indicates more than likely you have a split in your outside faucet on the interior of your house. Whether the leak is from an old-style sillcock or a new frost-free sillcock, the potential damage is significant, particularly if you have a finished basement. So yes, it is absolutely necessary to remove the hose from your sillcock / faucet outside so the sillcock can drain properly. If you do experience a water leak from a damaged sillcock, please call Industrial Plumbing & Heating Co. immediately at (719) 546-1730 to schedule an emergency repair by one of our Licensed Professional Plumbers on staff.
We install Clean Outs for sewer line cleaning, jetting, Perma-Lining, etc.
As for our water services, we repair and install water lines. However, there are no clean outs associated with water services.